Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Celebs Out For The Day!


Penelope Cruise :

When, Where and How soon will I get my DRUGS!
Celeb’s may think that you are blending in, but they are really sticking out! The other people in the park may not recognize you, but I bet you get some different looks. I am sure that she thinks the bewildered looks coming her way are because everyone is trying to figure out which Celeb she is, or What her name is? When in fact, they are watching her making sure that she doesn't get to close to their children.





Kevin Federline :

This is one UGLY man!
I guess he has done pretty well smelling crotches.
Which man decided to bring back plaid? Let it go and let it be buried ten feet under.



Priscilla Presley :





I think that when you begin to look like an ALIEN it's time to stop having plastic surgery done on your face.













Fergie :



Cowgirl want a beeeee!


Wearing a bull rider’s buckle!


Let your own imagination wonder here. Come up with your own slam. Big buckles are nothing but tombstone markers!
















When you go out in public, make sure that you don't put your shorts on backwards.




Lindsey Lohan :

HOLD me back! Oh! I have to say it! Someone just got lucky in the back seat of a car. I wonder if the valet is still zipping up his pants.





Amy Winehouse :


Being a Celeb has really gone to the dogs!

She gives hope to all drug addicts, that some day you too can become a Celeb and get award's /with or without your crack showing.

1 comment:

Amir said...

Thoroughly enjoyed it.