Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Celeb Sag


Sarah Ramirez :
Here is a dress that I can make at home out of a tablecloth. Wrap it around take a staple gun one, two, three, four and whala! Although the shoes and purse are magnifique.


Photo : Dave Edwards/ Daily Celeb.com




Becki Newton :
I'm not sure what the designer of this dress was going for, but I'm going to try and guess. Saggy clamshells, with desire to show off small saggy Ta-Ta's and to let everyone in America know that she has clamshell like feet.

Photo : Dave Edwards/Daily Celeb.com



January Jones :
Here is another badly made tablecloth dress.

Photo : Dave Jones/ Daily Celeb.com





Lisa Rinna :
I hope that Debra Messing didn't start chasing her around with her spear. If she got paid to wear this dress, I hope that she also got paid for pain and suffering after the reviews came out.

photo: Dave Jones/DailyCeleb.com




Kate Beckinsale :

I wouldn't have paid over $100.00 for this dress.



Photo : Dave Jones/dailyceleb.com

No comments: